The Children's Book of Heroes
Primary: The Children's Book of Heroes.pdf - 40,993 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: The Children's Book of Heroes.pdf - 24,195 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: The Children's Book of Heroes.pdf - 45,805 KB/Sec
- The Children's Book of Virtues
- The Children's Book of America
- The Book of Virtues for Young People: A Treasury of Great Moral Stories
- The Book of Virtues: A Treasury of Great Moral Stories
- The Children's Book of Faith
- Everyday Graces: A Child's Book of Good Manners
- The Moral Compass: Stories for a Life's Journey
- The Children's Book of Home and Family
- The Book of Virtues for Boys and Girls: A Treasury of Great Moral Stories
- Presidential Pets: The Weird, Wacky, Little, Big, Scary, Strange Animals That Have Lived In The White House
"We all need a hero or two to help us stand fast and think right," says William J. Bennett, author of The Book of Virtues, the #1 bestseller that millions of American families turn to for moral inspiration. With excerpts chosen for young children, this new treasury presents splendid tales of the valor and indomitable spirit that are a lasting testament to our cherished values.
Jackie Robinson stands fast on the playing field -- and his strength of character inspires a nation. David slays Goliath -- and his faith and bravery give hope to underdogs everywhere. A little boy goes in search of an angel -- and finds one who guards him day and night: his own mother. From Abraham Lincoln and Mother Teresa to warriors on the battlefield, real moms and dads, and even young girls and boys, here are worthy and heroic figures all kids can look up to and emulate.
The Children's Book of Heroes is a celebration of the endurance, sacrifice, courage, and compassion that characterize truly heroic deeds.